Here are some of the principles I followed to heal from breast cancer naturally and will continue to follow for the rest of my life!
There are many different factors that can contribute to breast cancer development. Some we can't control or change, like our genes, BUT there are diet and lifestyle changes that we can make, which is entirely in our control, that affects how our genes behave, and THAT is how you reduce your risk of breast cancer.
These principles aren't only important for cancer prevention, but they're also vital for optimal health and wellness!
17 WAYS TO REDUCE YOUR RISK OF BREAST CANCER
1. Eat more fruits, vegetables and leafy greens.
2. Eat more fibre.
3. Limit sugary and processed foods.
4. Limit eating red meat and conventional dairy.
5. Limit or avoid alcohol.
6. Manage your stress. Practice yoga, meditation, breathing exercises and mindfulness.
7. Heal your heart. Practice self-love, forgiveness and gratefulness.
8. Detoxify your body, home and environment.
9. Move more! Exercise, walk, dance!
10. Form a relationship and a connection with your body and listen to your body.
11. Get 7 - 9 hours sleep every day.
12. Check your vitamin D levels! Supplement if necessary and get plenty of sunshine.
13. Maintain a healthy weight.
14. Don't smoke.
15. Avoid birth control pills.
16. Avoid post-menopausal hormones.
17. Go for regular check-ups and screenings.
I could write a book about each of these principles, which is probably why I haven't gotten around to writing a more elaborate blog post about it yet...but I'm happy to share my thoughts on any of these. If you have questions or need more information, please get in touch.
Love x Mila*